RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 3 Runway: Manila Luzon
WATERSTONE’S BLUEWATER WEST, Sunday, 16 June 2013, 1:00PM
The American actor, singer and author, best known for his portrayal of Kurt Hummel on the television series Glee will be signing copies of his books - The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell and Struck by Lightning.
WE WILL FINALLY MEET.
“The thing about the dance is, you never get to stop. Every day you wake up, it’s the same bloody question that haunts you: is today the day I die? Death is on your heels, baby, and sooner or later it’s gonna catch you. And part of you wants it… not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you’re just a little bit in love with it. Death is your art. You make it with your hands, day after day. That final gasp. That look of peace. Part of you is desperate to know: what’s it like? Where does it lead you? And now, you see, that’s the secret. Not the punch you didn’t throw or the kicks you didn’t land. Every Slayer… has a death wish. Even you. The only reason you’ve lasted as long as you have is you’ve got ties to the world… Your mum, your brat kid sister, the Scoobies. They all tie you here, but you’re just putting off the inevitable. Sooner or later, you’re gonna want it. And the second… the second that happens… You know I’ll be there. I’ll slip in… Have myself a real good day. Here endeth the lesson.”
- Accio Horcrux Books | “Well…it was easy,” said Hermione in a small voice. “I just did a Summoning Charm. You know—Accio. And—they zoomed out of Dumbledore’s study window right into the girls’ dormitory.”
- Ron’s Miraculous Mimicry Skills | “What is it, Wormtail?” called Lucius Malfoy from above. “Nothing!” Ron called back, in a passable imitation of Wormtail’s wheezy voice. “All fine!” […] “But how did you get in there?” he asked, staring from the fangs to Ron. “You need to speak Parseltongue!” Ron made a horrible strangled hissing noise. “It’s what you did to open the locket,”
Rowling told the readershe told Harry apologetically.
- Harry’s Usage of Unforgivable Curses | He uses the Imperius three times during the Gringotts heist, absolutely perfectly, without ever having used the spell before, on the urging of a goblin, with plenty of less morally questionable options, and knocks Amycus out with the Cruciatus for dissing McGonagall, which is applauded as an act of “gallantry”. Right. Also hilarious? Rowling’s acknowledgment of the fact that our hero knows maybe five spells total by having the Death Eaters immediately identify Harry by his (over)use of Expelliarmus. With the Unforgivables and a Disarming Charm at his disposal, what can go wrong? …Nothing, apparently.
- “NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!” | Awesome? Yes. Entertaining? Of course. Ridiculous? Most definitely. It takes some major suspension of disbelief to watch the best duelist in the series - Bellatrix takes on Sirius, Tonks, Kingsley, Moody, Greyback, and even Dumbledore, unscathed - be taken down in a few short minutes by an angry housewife who has never before displayed any sort of propensity for battle.
- Narcissa Saves the World | Out of all the inner circle Death Eaters surrounding Voldemort in the forest (including Bella literally panting at his feet), he picks the wife of Lucius Malfoy to tell him if his arch-nemesis is dead? And immediately takes her word for it? Without Legilimancy or any kind of double-checking whatsoever? Good call, Voldy. Good call.
We are gathered here today
to witness the joining together
of these two souls.
Do you take this man
to be your partner in life, in love,
committed to one another’s joy
and sustenance from this day forth,
so long as you both shall live?
I belong with you
You belong with me
You’re my sweetheart
Love — we need it now
→The Fault In Our Stars || John Green
*please don’t repost
“Resolution number one: Obviously will lose twenty pounds. Number two: Always put last night’s panties in the laundry basket. Equally important, will find nice, sensible boyfriend to go out with and not continue to form romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workaholics, commitment phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits or perverts.”
I CAN’T FUCKING BREATHE
Well that escalated quickly
When someone fucks with you on a bad day.
oh my god oh my god
he’s so casual about it too
oh my godddd
This is my life in a gif.
not dealing with your shit, so here, fuck you